Wednesday, June 9, 2010

A Year Ago Today...

We were here:


waiting for her:




That was the worst pain I have experienced, but the best day of my life! I would do it again in a heart beat! It is amazing how much you can love such a little thing. We are so lucky to have Addy in our little family. She is such a wonderful little girl! When I think back to how little she used to be I wish I could go back. However, it is so fun to watch her learn and grow and I wouldn't want to miss it! I think Tyler described it best today when he said "She walks like E.T., her hair is so long she looks like cousin "it" and she tears the house apart faster than a wrecking ball... and I love every minute of it." We sure do love you Addelyn Nicole! HAPPY BIRTHDAY MISS ADDY!

No comments: