I realize that I have posted about Addy a lot lately! Wait... who am I kidding, that's all I ever post about! I just mean that I have done like 500 posts in the past 3 days. I guess that's what happens when we do so many things all around each other.
Addy had her 12 month checkup yesterday! She is just as healthy as ever! Here are her stats:
Weight: 21 lbs 10 oz 62nd%ile
Height: 29 1/2 inches 65th%ile
Head: 47 cm 93rd%ile
I guess she kind of has a big head. Go figure!
Addy absolutely loves bananas right now! She will walk into the kitchen and try to reach them on the counter when she wants one. She has about 2 a day, but would eat 5 if we let her! She is starting to say more words. I can't remember which ones I have already mentioned, but she can say ball, there, done, cheese, more, sometimes I swear she says banana, book.... that's all I can think of right now.
Addy is so much fun! I just love having her around the house. She is my entertainment!
No comments:
Post a Comment