We are having a party for Addelyn on Saturday. However, we HAD to do something for her on her actual birthday. I know that she would have no idea, but she might care when she's older that we didn't do anything. I'm not even sure she had a clue as to what was happening. I went and bought some cupcakes, since I will be making 2 cakes on Saturday! We put a candle on it and sang her happy birthday, while she gave us weird looks. It was fun! I cannot believe what a dainty eater this little girl is! I thought for sure she would shove the cupcake in her mouth and try to devour it. This was not the case. Addy first licked the frosting, then looked at the cupcake, and licked it some more. She did not take a huge bite out of it! I had to break a piece of the actual cupcake off so she could try it. Silly girl! By the end she was clutching her cupcake and holding it close, as to not let it get away. Soooo cute! Sometimes I wonder where she came from. She has such a personality and is not afraid to show it! Scroll down for picture overload!

These are just a few I took of her playing in her room on her birthday!

Now starts the cupcake eating festivities!


Yummy frosting!




Feeling a little sick, maybe?


Here is a video of the dainty cupcake eater!
2 comments:
She's so cute! Happy Birthday Addy!
She is so funny haha Happy Birthday to ALL of you! : )
Post a Comment