While in Sunriver we were able to take her on her first bike ride. I was a little nervous that she would hate it. BUT, she absolutely loved it! She was talking up a storm, she fell asleep, and she gave us big cheezy grins! We went on 2 bike rides for at least 2 hours each. Now I want a bike trailer for my birthday so I can take Addy on bike rides every day... first I need a bike though!
Monday, June 7, 2010
On to Bigger and Better Things!
Addy has graduated to a big girl car seat! We decided to put her in it for our trip down to Sun River for memorial day weekend. She was SO happy to be able to see out the windows and to talk with mom and dad during the drive. Addy has also started dancing to music. While we had the radio on she would just bob the top half of her body up and down. It is pretty adorable. One day I will get her mad dancing skills on camera!


While in Sunriver we were able to take her on her first bike ride. I was a little nervous that she would hate it. BUT, she absolutely loved it! She was talking up a storm, she fell asleep, and she gave us big cheezy grins! We went on 2 bike rides for at least 2 hours each. Now I want a bike trailer for my birthday so I can take Addy on bike rides every day... first I need a bike though!
While in Sunriver we were able to take her on her first bike ride. I was a little nervous that she would hate it. BUT, she absolutely loved it! She was talking up a storm, she fell asleep, and she gave us big cheezy grins! We went on 2 bike rides for at least 2 hours each. Now I want a bike trailer for my birthday so I can take Addy on bike rides every day... first I need a bike though!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment