Friday we made a trip up to Washington, since she had never been. We got out in a random neighborhood to take a picture. A man asked us if we were having car trouble! haha
After our short stop in Washington we went to Multnomah Falls. It was a beautiful sunny day and the falls looked gorgeous!
She was also amazed by the beauty of the Columbia River Gorge. It was so fun to show her all of the fun things around Portland. Next time she comes we are hopefully going to be able to hike Multnomah Falls and get the full affect!
After Multnomah falls we went shopping! I feel like I haven't been shopping in so long, so it was very nice! I was able to find quite a few shirts that are juniors, but will work for maternity tops for me! I was glad that we were able to find cute ones because most of the maternity shirts just make me feel fat and ugly. She couldn't get over how big my tummy was and the fact that I haven't really gained weight anywhere else. That made me feel good! This is one of the cute finds and my huge tummy!
On Saturday we went to the Cannon Beach on the Oregon Coast. Unfortunately the weather was not very nice to us. It was cloudy and rainy the whole time that we were there. It was still fun for her to see it and she even dipped her toes in the ocean! Brave soul! We walked around "downtown" and looked in some cool souvenir shops.
It was so fun to have her here! I can't wait until she comes again for several reasons. Next time she comes will be because she will have a granddaughter! We can't wait!
1 comment:
ummm..sweetie? Next time I come we are going to hike to the falls? Next time I come you are having a baby!
Post a Comment