Today is a significant day in the field of dentistry. I had my very first patient! Granted, I only cleaned his teeth, but still, it's a big milestone for me. It was pretty surreal working on a real patient and unsupervised for the most part to boot. This may not seem like a big deal to anyone else, but I finally felt like a dentist. It's strange that in a little over 3 years, they'll call me "doctor." I hardly feel qualified to have anyone call me "mister." I have so much to learn in those 3 short years.
4 comments:
Congrats Tyler. That is a big day and very exciting!
It comes upon you fast but I agree it is a great feeling. Congrats guys!
Wow!
How exciting!
So. Did sculpting teeth while you were in Provo prepare you for the cleaning?
Also, holy smokes, you guys are 2 months away from having a kid!
I miss you guys.
Your Mom and Dad are very proud of you!!! Way to go T.
Post a Comment