Monday, April 6, 2009

Conference Weekend at the Coast

For conference weekend we rented a house on the Oregon Coast in Rockaway Beach. It was gorgeous weather and we had an amazing view of the ocean from the house! Tyler and I were only able to go up for the day on Saturday because of our job. However, it was still tons of fun! We left at 7 am, hung out for the day, and left to go back home at about 11 at night. It was a long, but super fun day! We watched the morning session of General Conference while we ate breakfast. Between the morning and afternoon sessions of conference we went down to the beach to play for a little bit. It was sunny, warm, and not very windy. Three things that never happen at the Oregon Coast. We were very lucky. After we watched the afternoon session the girls sat on the deck and did pedicures while the boys watched basketball. The non-pregnant girls were nice enough to give pedicures to us pregnant women that cannot reach our own toes. Thanks girls! The boys left for priesthood session while the girls prepared the veggies for our kabobs. They were delicious! Thanks to Willie for manning the grill for the night! Such a blast!









Boys before priesthood session! So handsome!






























Little Spencer before he decided to eat the sand.




















All girl photo! Lovely ladies!!





















Pedicure time! So cute!


4 comments:

Heather said...

Looks like fun! What a cute little belly you've got there! :)

To answer your questions---things are good. Work is going alright...I'm slowly adjusting to all of the changes. I'm hoping the sunshine we had today was an indication of more sunny days to come!

Anonymous said...

We better do this again soon! So much fun. : )

Brittany Schmidt said...

This looks like so much fun. Your belly is getting so CUTE. I love it, and it is so much better once the little one is here. I heard that you guys are moving into our ward. That is so EXCITING. Good luck with the pregnancy. Let me know if you need anything at all. Macy and I just chill most of the day long.

Tara said...

Man, I'm short! -Tyler