Wednesday, September 5, 2012
1st of Many Mini Reunions
Back in April we started planning when we would be able to see some of our Oregon friends after we graduated from school. We came to the conclusion that Labor Day Weekend was perfect and booked the Sunriver House. I have been looking forward to this trip since then! We had such a great time! We talked, ate, hot tubbed, dancing, shopping, played outside, swam, talked, laughed, hiked, golfed, stayed up late, rode bikes, and talked some more. It's so hard making new friends (which we need to work harder at), it was so nice to feel comfortable again around such great friends. No awkward conversations, just fun! Friday we got there around 3:30 and the Smith's rolled in at 8. Addy was so, so excited to see Spencer and Nellie. We decided to let all the kids sleep in the bunkroom together. Addy and Spencer were on the top bunks and as we were putting them to sleep Spencer turns to Addy and says "We didn't get a chance to talk much today, let's talk!" So, we left them alone. After going in many times to try to get them to stop talking and playing they finally went to bed at 11:30 pm! That's like the latest that Addy has ever gone to bed. haha I was so happy for her to be with her friends again! I wish I would have gotten pictures of them in their beds. Just like most fun occasions, I wish I would have taken more pictures.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





































3 comments:
So sad we missed this!
You giys look great! Glad your loving your new place!
So much fun. Miss you terribly. Hope we can do this again SOON! We need a ski party. :)
Post a Comment