I think Tyler had a pretty enjoyable Father's Day, I hope so anyway! :) We just did the regular Sunday stuff and I made him dinner and Addy and I gave him cards and presents. I am so lucky to have married an amazing man! He is so wonderful with Addy. I love watching him play on the floor with her and give her the attention that she craves when he gets home from school.
Over the past few weeks, I try to say prayers with Addy before bed (I forget a lot!). Tonight, Tyler was putting her to bed and got her all tucked in with everything that she needs to fall asleep: 3 binkies, 1 for her mouth and 1 for each hand, Elmo and her elephant, and her blanket. As he was saying goodnight she whispered "prayer?". She then got out of bed and knelt down with her daddy and said her prayers. I am so grateful for these small glimpses of her faith. She is only 2, but she has already taught us so much! It's nice to know that we are doing something right with her! I am grateful to have a witness of the faith of a little child in my life everyday. Tyler and I got really lucky with such a wonderful daughter!
1 comment:
Hi! We played ticket to ride the other night and thought of you guys! I'm sure I will have tons of questions about kids for you! I can't believe how old Addy is every time I see pictures. I'm glad you guys are doing well!
Post a Comment