Friday, June 17, 2011
More Birthdays!
Monday was mine and Tyler's birthday. Having the same birthday has its ups and downs, but I really enjoyed it this year! We celebrated by going out Saturday night. We went to Typhoon (great curry!) and went and saw X-Men. It was a fun date and I really enjoyed spending the time with Tyler. On Monday, one of my amazing friends took Addy and me out for lunch. It was delicious and the company was even better! Tyler's mom called and said that she had ordered a cake for us, so neither of us had to make one. I was SO excited! Tyler and I both got to blow out candles and the cake was amazingly delicious and rich! So good! Tyler had the privilege of blowing out 28 candles, and I had 25 candles on my cake. We went out to Olive Garden courtesy of my parents (thanks Mom and Dad!). That was a nice treat because I didn't have to cook either! I got a bike for my birthday and Tyler got a new grill and some sweet golf pants. We appreciated all the birthday wishes and love that was sent our way! I guess the one good thing about having all the birthdays in our little family within 4 days of each other is that we're done for the rest of the year!




Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I'm glad you all had nice birthdays! That would be nice to have all the birthdays close, a lot less stress! I get so stressed about gifts and parties...
Cute! I love the cakes! We still need to celebrate. I think we need a girl party or something. :) Glad you had a good birthday!
Post a Comment