Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Roughin' It!

I love camping! I don't know what it is, but I find it so relaxing and just love being able to be outside for hours on end. I don't even mind sleeping on the ground that much. This was our first experience camping with Addy and I would say it was a huge success! Our camp ground was wonderful! Our site was amazing! And it was gorgeous! Our site had trees on three sides and the fourth side was the driveway, so we used our cars to create a barricade to keep the girls contained.




Addy and Alexa loved being able to roam free and play in the dirt. They got SOOOO dirty! The girls loved playing in the Jackson's mansion on the air mattress. It kept them contained once we had the fire going. I was really impressed at how well they listened about staying away from the fire. They were pretty interested in it, but knew to stay away.


The girls in the tent.


Addy loved climbing up into our chairs and hanging out.

We went on a few little hikes, played horseshoes and frisbee golf, and played at the playground. It was the perfect campsite for us and we had a blast with the Jacksons and the Scotts! The only thing it was missing was flushing toilets... enough said.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fun fun! We need to do it again!

daniellejackson said...

Yay! It was fun! Thanks guys!