Friday, May 29, 2009

Baby Girl Shower

May 16th Danielle Jackson and I had our joint girl baby shower! There was such a great turn out from family and friends! The hosts (Megan and Marissa) did a marvelous job coming up with games, amazing decorations, and delectable food!We got some great gifts and enjoyed everyone's company. I'm so grateful that so much of Tyler's family came to support us and show their love! It was great to see everyone! After the shower I felt more ready to have this baby! Thanks everyone for coming! And a special thanks to Megan and Marissa for putting on such a great party!!

PS... I look huge in this picture!

1 comment:

Emily said...

Hey. You totally didn't invite me. Lame.

Also: Christin is back! Sooo, everyone needs to come back to Provoh for some intense TTR and SF. Eventually.

Can't wait for baby pictures. I bet she's going to be way cute.