Monday, November 14, 2011

Georgia's On My Mind

I visited Georgia this past week to spend time with my Grandparents! It was an added bonus that my Aunt lives there and I got to see her! Also, my sister, Jenna, came at the same time! I have only driven through Georgia, so I can't say that I've been there before. After being there I have a small desire to live in the South. There is so much "Southern Charm". The houses are all gorgeous with large porches and the red brick. So pretty! The landscape is pretty, just very, very pretty!
During the days we went to a beautiful park and had a picnic lunch, went to Aiken and walked around downtown, played games, made dinner, celebrated 11/11/11 at 11:11, went to South Carolina a few times, went to breakfast with Aunt Laura and cousin Kiana, and just enjoyed being together. It was great having Jenna there with me. We stayed up til 3 am "bonding", my first night there.










My grandparents beautiful Georgia home!










My view from the plane on the way home!

PS... I am kidding about that being their home. It was just a really pretty house we saw on one of our drives!
Thank you Grandma and Grandpa for a wonderful trip! I had a great time! It makes me want to visit more often!

2 comments:

Ty and Meg said...

Ha. I was still choking on my jealousy that anyone could live in that house when you I saw that it was a joke. :) (I guess someone does live in that house, so I can still be jealous right?)Looks like a great trip!

daniellejackson said...

Ha ha, I was planning to say that I love your gparents house! Either way, looks like a fun trip! You look so much like your sister!