Sunday, October 30, 2011

Happy Halloween!

We had our church "Trunk or Treat" and Chili Cookoff on Saturday. It was a lot of fun! I must say that I think our little family had the best themed costume! I might be a little biased. It was mostly thanks to Tyler putting on 150 pounds just for the night! See for yourself! We had such a fun night!


Fairy Godmother, Cinderella, and GusGus




Unfortunately, this is the only standing up picture I got of Tyler the whole night. At least you can see the full effect of his costume!


Addy playing games.






"Trick or treat!"


How Spencer and Addy spent dinnertime... playing under the table.


He could barely drive! Yikes!




Pretty Pretty Princess Addelyn!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

This is the first time I've ever seen Tyler dressed as something other than Harry Potter for Halloween in ten years.

daniellejackson said...

Great job putting your costumes together! You all looked great!