Friday, October 7, 2011

Addelyn Nicole

Addy continues to do new things, repeat new things, and learn new things every day!
~When I fix her hair she will tell me which Disney character she wants her hair to look like... sometimes it's a boy or a lion. haha
~She has been doing a lot of pretend play lately. She loves pretending to talk on the phone, put diapers on her my little pony, and push her baby in her stroller.
~She talks to her stuffed animals and makes sure they are comfortable.
~Addy learned how to open the fridge... not excited about that one!
~Still attached as ever to her darn binky. Some day, we will start weening.
~Loves watching Disney movies, she would do it ALL day if I let her.
~Uses her little "bike" to stand on and see what I'm doing when I'm making dinner.
~Says the cutest prayers ever! They are so sweet!
~Has a major sweet tooth and is always wanting candy.
~Walks down our 3 flights of stairs all by herself, opens the car door, climbs into her seat, and closes the door. When I get in the car and forget to buckle her... she reminds me! It's only happened once. :S










"I Saw a Little Bunny Hopping By"


singing "I am a Child of God" with Daddy.

No comments: