Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Such a Big Girl!

We have officially transferred Addy to a big girl bed! I think she loves it! I was not worried at all about the transition because she loves her sleep so much that we could make a pile of blankets on the floor and that's where she would sleep. Last night was the first night! We put her down and she said "night, night" and laid her head on the pillow. After about an hour we went in to check on her and we found her on the floor next to her bed! No, she did not fall out! I think she thought the floor was more comfortable. Who knows?! Tyler put her back in bed where she stayed until 5:30. We heard a little hand turning her doorknob. I jumped up and helped her find her binky (which is why she got up) and put her back in bed. She went right back to sleep! She's so great! I think that's a problem we might have... her binky falls on the floor quite easily and then she can't find it.





When we got home from work today she took off her coat and shoes and got in bed all by herself. I walked in after her and she turns to me and says "Addy's bed! Nap. Night Night" and went to bed. She looked so big in her tiny crib, but now she looks so little in her big bed!

2 comments:

daniellejackson said...

I love that second picture, she looks so pretty!

Anonymous said...

I agree with Danielle. Lovely picture.