Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Easter

Growing up we always did the "fun" Easter things on Saturday. I liked that a lot! I think we did that last year and I hope that we will do it in the future. I love that it leaves Sunday to concentrate on the real meaning of Easter. I am grateful for Christ's resurrection and the sacrifices he has made for me.
This Easter was a little off since we were on our way home from Utah until late Saturday night. However, the Easter Bunny still managed to make it to our house, thanks to Tyler! We all got an Easter basket and Addy even got Tangled in hers! Tyler and I definitely enjoyed that part! Addy has been asking for "eggs" ever since Sunday. I try to give her only one a day. I also try to get her to say please before giving it to her... that's not happening! We're working on it. It's so fun to see Addy get so much joy out of the Holidays as she gets older!


Enjoying the spoils of her Easter Basket.


Look at the excitement on her face!


She seems a little surprised...


Addy in her Easter dress and hat.


The back of her dress.

No comments: