Wednesday, December 1, 2010

It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year...

This really is one of my favorite times of year (minus the cold weather). I wish Christmas was in July because then it really would be the most wonderful time of the year! Warm weather plus Christmas... what more could you ask for?
So far the tree has survived our little terror. This morning she did grab one of the shiny balls and proceeded to throw it on the kitchen floor. It of course shattered, which resulted in a big "uh-oh!".
There is also one ornament from my first Christmas, of a baby (it's red, you can kind of see it on the bottom of the tree) she has been carrying it around saying "baby, baby!"

Helping Daddy get the stand on the tree.


Lights on.


Lights off.


Our stockings hung with care.

We are so excited to have our tree up! I wish I could put presents under them, but I know for a fact that someone would be unwrapping them as fast as she could.

No comments: