Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Isn't She Lovely?!

This little girl makes me so happy! I definitely get my dosage of laughs every day from her entertainment.


She has taken a recent liking to her "glasses". She loves to wear them around the house and look over the top of them.


On the way to Hermiston eating some french fries.


She managed to get both binkies in her mouth at the same time! She has also started covering her ears (a lot!), I think she likes hearing the different sound it makes.


And my favorite. We were getting ready to leave and I had to run to the bathroom. I told Addy "mommy's going to go potty", so she decided she needed to get her potty and put it on her head. Silly girl!

1 comment:

Stevenson and Marissa's Blog said...

Cute, silly Addy! We need to see you guys! We missed you last night. I hope you are feeling better. Let me know if you need anything!