Sunday, May 16, 2010

Picture Week!

I found a lot of pictures that I have taken lately and thought I would post them to the blog for Grandparents, Aunts, and Uncles! We miss you guys!

Addy loves helping Daddy practice for Choir on Sunday mornings!


We watched Daddy play football on a Saturday morning. It was kind of cold and rainy. That's Portland for you!


Addy loves to sit and empty out her diaper bag. This time she found a jackpot of animal crackers and decided to dump them all over the floor before eating them.



The past couple days have been gorgeous! We went to the park with a few friends. Addy and Alexa, who are two and a half weeks apart, were wearing twinner outfits! Super cute!


I bought these cute chairs at WinCo that are just her size! Addy loves to sit in them and kick her little legs. It's pretty darn cute!


This is a result of the long days full of fun! She sleeps on top of her blankets. If you put it on top of her she sits up and takes it off, just to lay down on top of it. So particular!

No comments: