Wednesday, December 9, 2009

O Christmas Tree, O Christmas Tree!

We got our Christmas tree last week! I LOVE it! I am so glad that we both agree that we will never have a fake tree in our house. We were hoping to go cut down our own tree, but with Tyler's school schedule it is just too difficult. So, we went to Fred Meyer and got a beauty! It smells sooo good! Luckily, I have a great collection of ornaments from my childhood that helped fill our tree.
My friend, Marissa, and I decided to do a little Christmas craft and make tree-skirts for our trees. It turned out so cute! I am so glad that we decided to do it and that she got it going. We kind of made up the pattern, and luckily it worked out!
Surprisingly, Addelyn has left the tree alone for the most part! Occasionally she will scoot on over and just run her little fingers over the needles. She is more interested in the presents that are under it, than the ornaments.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Pretty! I can't wait to come over and smell it!