Thursday, December 3, 2009

Many Thanks!

This year we went to Utah to spend Thanksgiving with my family! I loved seeing my family and having the chance to spend time with them! I'm not sure when the next time I see them will be, and that makes me sad. Thanksgiving was full of food, games, family, and fun! I realized after returning home that I need to be better about taking pictures. I don't have much to show for it. However, I do have some cute ones of miss Addy.
Addy and mommy on Thanksgiving day.
Addy sporting Uncle Andrew's In N Out Hat.
Uncle Seth feeding Addy her rice cereal (Tyler also taught him how to change a diaper... so cute!)
The lovely table set for yummy Thanksgiving food!!

Addy at the boys Turkey Bowl... the 2nd years won!

1 comment:

Heather said...

well that has to be the cutest baby girl jacket i've seen. Lookin' good!