Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Bi-Annual Bendixsen Family Reunion

We had our first bi-annual Bendixsen family reunion in Sunriver, OR. It was so great to see Tyler's siblings that we hadn't see in forever and just hang out as a family. I married into a great family and love them all so much!
While we were there we did a lot of eating, playing games, family activities, golfing (the boys did), walking, and talking. Mom and Dad had everyone do a devotional a morning that we were there. I will admit that I wasn't very fond of the idea at first, and I don't think any of us were, but it turned out to be my favorite part of the day. Everyone shared such great thoughts and it put our day to a start on the right foot.
Some of the activities that we enjoyed were: water balloon volleyball, whack-a-cracker, putt-putt golf, and frisbee golf.






Thanks for a great vacation mom and dad! We had a blast!

1 comment:

mama b said...

Thanks for the great pics and the awesome week. We love you too!