While we were in Hermiston we had a nice relaxing time. We visited Dad at the office twice, and Mom showed Addelyn off to Glenda, and some some others that work around their office. Everyone just loved her! She was being pretty cute for them. We made a couple trips to Tri-cities. I was able to learn how to can cherries and make jam! I feel confident that I could now do it on my own! I'm excited about that! Thanks Momma B! Addelyn hung out in her carseat and just watched.
She is getting chunky, as is evident in this picture! She has outgrown a lot of her newborn clothes already.
I finally got my hair cut after having wanted to do it for a couple months! I like it and am very happy with it. It definitely needed to be majorly thinned and it now feels so good!
On the fourth we hand washed our car, played some games, went to a barbecue with friends and family, and then watched the fireworks! Hermiston has a pretty good show for being a small town. Addelyn was surprisingly good throughout the fireworks. She didn't even jump or cry at the big booms. She was awake at the beginning and then fell asleep towards the end.

We came home today (Sunday). Addelyn slept the whole way! She has been doing so good. The past two nights she has slept so well. She's starting to only wake up once! Friday night she slept until 5 am and Saturday night she slept until 6:15. I am loving it! She is growing and changing everyday. We love her so much!
2 comments:
Looks like a fun trip! I love Addy's little 4th outfit. So sweet! And your hair looks great. We all need to get together soon and catch up!
I love your hair Tara... It is super cute. Addelyn is growing so fast and she is absolutely adorable and only getting up once a night. That is incredible at this point.
Post a Comment