Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Addy's Quirks

Addy has many quirks about her. I never thought that someone so tiny and new to this world could have such a personality! She is so fun to watch, learn from, and play with. She has started smiling, however when I try to get a picture of it she immediately stops and proceeds when I have given up. She's a little stinker. Addy has also started cooing! She doesn't do it too often yet, but we have heard her a couple times.
This is the tail end of a smile that I managed to get!








The little quirks that Addy has:
~When she sneezes it's at least twice and usually she does a cute little sigh afterward.
~She only poops about every 5 days. (not a cute one)
~When she tries to poop in the meantime her face turns red, she straightens her legs out, grunts and screams. It's pretty cute.
~She goes cross eyed when she looks at me.












~She sleeps the best when she sleeps on her tummy... not so good. When I put her on her tummy for her "tummy time" she almost always falls asleep!
~She pulls her hair until it hurts and then screams.
~Sometimes when she is asleep she opens her eyes and makes funny faces.

We love our little girl so much!

3 comments:

Lindsey said...

TARA! That video is HILARIOUS. SO cute. How the heck can she sleep like that? lol, I cracked up. I also love the cross-eyed picture. Too funny. She definately has a lot of personality.

Anonymous said...

That is crazy. And so funny. Silly little Addy. I wish I could sleep with my eyes wide open. haha

Nicole said...

don't you love those little quirks? i love how little babies have such big personalities. she is such a doll and getting so big!