Yesterday we were supposed to find out what gender our little baby is! However, when we went to my ultra-sound they told us that I am actually only 13 weeks and 5 days along (according to the size that the baby is)... putting the due date on June 13th, 2009... mine and Tyler's birthday! I will have it induced if it's in the small percentage of babies that are actually born on their due date. We got some really cute pictures of our new little baby! It was so neat to see it moving around! It was doing flips and turning and really active. It's so weird to think that it's growing inside of me, but so cool! We were able to see and hear the little heartbeat, and the doctor said it sounds very healthy! That is so good to hear! I am so anxious to have this baby and meet it! I just love it so much!

Our little baby waving to us!

Sucking it's thumb! Soooo cute!

A great profile view! The ultra-sound tech said that our baby is very photogenic and loves getting it's picture taken! It was so good for the camera! :)

And another profile.
Hope you have enjoyed seeing these as much as we have! We are just so excited and happy to be having a baby!
6 comments:
You said you found out the peanut's gender, but you didn't say what it was. Did you actually find out?
so when will you find out? in a month?
ohhh...well that will explain why you've still been sick! Maybe it will go away now!
Yay! Congratulations. It will be so fun to find out what it is. I'm sure it's a beautiful baby already! Ooh, are you guys going to Hermiston for Christmas?
Due date is your birthday?! That is so beautiful! I am super excited for the two of you!!! I love you!
Congratulations!!! We are so excited for you! We just moved back from Seattle and my brother is serving a mission in Portland right now!
Post a Comment