I am kind of behind on this, but I figured better late than never. We celebrated our first birthday being married on June 13th. It just so happened that this year our birthday was on Friday the 13th. I got home from school and Tyler had put up streamers around the apartment and decorated with balloons. It was really cool! You can see some of the streamers in the background.
For his birthday I got him Mario Kart for the Wii, socks, Yorks, a Mika piano book, and the 3rd Pirates movie.
We went out to Chili's for dinner and then watched Surfs Up! It was nice to go on a date and just spend time together.
On Saturday we had a little party with friends. We went to 7 Peaks Water Park. It was great weather! A very hot day and it was fun to spend the day in the sun! After the water park we came home and had pizza, played Mario Kart, played a few other games, and watched Enchanted. It was a great day and so fun that some of our friends came and celebrated with us!
Kite Flying
A weekend before we decided to go buy k
<--This is Spencer trying to fly my kite.
2 comments:
Cute pictures!
Daren wants to know what yorks are...and so do I :)
Post a Comment