~We've been staying busy trying to get everything in line for our house.
~Camilla and I took our kids to the Children's Museum in Pendleton. The girls had fun. I thought it was kind of lame, but I think that is because I was comparing it to Portland... which there is totally no comparison.
~Lots of playing with cousins and new friends.
~We have a new addition to our family! Addy got her first pet. Boy, is she sooo excited! We got a bunny. Her name is Daily. She is living at our friends house until we move in. We go over often to play with our bunny.
~We went on a family date to dinner and then got "Wreck it Ralph" to watch as a family.
~My mom and brother came to visit for a few days.
~Started weeding and hoeing our new garden to get it ready for planting.
~I went to "mom's day" at Addy's preschool. She got to paint my fingernails. I got to play outside with her, share a snack, and spend time with her at school!


















No comments:
Post a Comment