Thursday, December 8, 2011

Two and a Half Years Old!

Tomorrow Addelyn will be 2 1/2. It amazes that at the small age of 2 1/2 she already knows sooo much! I just love her. I love watching her play and seeing how her little mind works. I really need to take more pictures of her.

~Addelyn loves being able to open the fridge and help herself to whatever she wants.
~She HAS to walk up and down the stairs to our apartment (3 flights) unaided.
~We're down to using her binky at naps and nighttime!
~When she has to go potty and doesn't want to stop playing she does a little dance by sticking her bum out.
~She loves her baby. Since I've been watching Brinn, Addy will tuck her baby into bed, rock her to sleep, feed her, etc.
~She loves pretend playing with her princesses. She makes them talk to each other and play with each other.
~LOVES going to dance class. She asks me at least once a day if we're going to dance class.
~She's a super good eater. This morning for breakfast she had 7 snack size peppers and a yogurt.
~Addy sings songs to herself and talks to herself ALL day long. Yesterday, she was washing her hands in the bathroom and I heard her singing "I Love to See the Temple". So cute!
~Is excited about Christmas. This year the holidays have been so much more fun, now that she understands them better.
~Whenever she sees a group of people standing together she says "OH!!! My friends!!!!" and gets all excited.
~When she gets excited she sticks her pointer finger out!
~Loves to read and color.
~I am beginning to realize how much she really is paying attention to EVERYTHING we do. She will randomly do or say something that surprises me and then I realize that it's something I had done earlier in the day.
~Loves dressing herself, in mismatched clothes.

It was 43 degrees out and this is how she dressed herself. At least it kind of matches!









1 comment:

daniellejackson said...

Cute pictures! It looks like you had a great time with your parents too!