Sunday, September 25, 2011
Utah... you were good to us!
After Tyler took the boards we piled into our car and drove to Utah. Addy was a gem! She didn't cry, she didn't throw any fits, she slept, she stayed accident free!, and she was very pleasant! We only had to stop one more time than usual to let her go potty... a huge success!!! I was very impressed with her. I almost go crazy after 9 hours in the car, and she was just awesome. Anyway, while in Utah we... ate food, played games, saw family (on both sides), talked, went for a hike, laughed, and enjoyed ourselves. As always, it was a great visit, but not long enough! We were so lucky to be able to go and for me to have a job where I can just take time off whenever I want!

















Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Looks like a fun trip, glad Addy was so good!
Post a Comment