Wednesday, January 12, 2011

French Braids

I attempted french braiding Addy's hair today for the first time! She didn't hold very still, but I still managed. I never really learned how to french braid, so I still need a LOT of practice. They turned out okay... I think. What do you think? Right after the last picture the right braid fell out... bummer!

The side view.


The back.


The front, I wish her bangs would stay in that position...

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I've seen Tyler make that face Addy is making in the last shot. Love it.

mamab said...

Definitely gets her scowl from her dad! She looks so old with her hair like that. I miss the little twerp!

Anonymous said...

haha She totally looks like Tyler in that picture. Funny. The braids are very cute. Good work.

Rosie said...

she is a cutie! I think any way you do her hair it will be cute:)