Sunday, August 8, 2010

J+J

Jenna, my sister, and Joe, my brother in-law, came for a quick visit Thursday night! It was so good to see them! They have been in Seattle since March and were just able to make it down. I wish they could have stayed longer! We went to the park, out for Korean food, and then to UU Yogurt. We also taught them 2 new games and they beat us at both of them! Not fair! haha Addy loved hanging out with Aunt Jenna and Uncle Joe. Addy was even so kind as to learn their names! She has been learning everyone's name lately. It makes me proud! Here are pictures of them and Miss Addy.





We love you guys and hope to see you soon!

3 comments:

S+S+S said...

Settlers of Catan??!?!?! We are IN LOVE with that game! It's the best!

Lindsey said...

What game? I love games and would love to learn a new one!!
ps Jennas hair is so long!

Tara said...

Settlers of Catan and Rook are the ones we played. Tyler and I LOVE games!