Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Busy Body

We have one busy little girl on our hands! If she isn't busy flushing the toilet, tipping the garbage over, or reading her books, you would probably find her here...



pulling all the books off the shelf! After cleaning them up twice in an hour, I decided to leave them on the floor. :) Good thing I packed those books today. Which leads me to our next announcement...
We're moving! Again! I know! We found a place in our ward just across the street that will save us a ton in rent and has more storage! It is a little bit smaller, but is still 2 bedrooms and even has 2 bathrooms! We're kind of excited... I think we started getting a little ansy because we haven't moved in a year (that's a record for us since we've been married). PLUS! What a great way to spring clean!
(please ignore the messy hair and crusty nose... she just woke up)
Miss Addy "helping" us move. The sound of the packing tape coming off the roll scares her and she whines, it's kind of cute. She also tries to unpack the box that I am currently packing... I might have to start packing during her nap times to be more efficient. We'll see.

No comments: