Monday, February 15, 2010

I Think it's Time to...


Lower her crib
! This is how I find her every morning and after every nap. I am afraid she is going to start trying to climb over!

I know this one is kind of blurry (my flash was off), but I thought it was pretty darn cute!

Also, a few things I forgot to mention in my previous post:
~Addy will sit on the floor and read books to herself (she will turn the pages and talk)... I need to get this one on camera!
~She absolutely loves to shower with me! I started putting her in the tub because I don't know what else to do with her. She automatically goes straight for the drain and mainly plays down there. She will also pull herself up to the sides of the tub. I am very surprised that she doesn't mind the water getting in her eyes and spraying her!
~She LOVES to help me do the dishes! She will stand up to the dishwasher and pull out her little spoons.

2 comments:

Stevenson and Marissa's Blog said...

We missed you today Addy! Feel better!

Megan said...

Love her little pigtails! She sure is cute Tara.