I can not believe that my little girl is on the closer half to her year birthday now! She is 7 months old! I know I say this every time, but I have NO idea where all the time went.
Just yesterday she pushed herself up to sitting for the first time AND started crawling!! She is totally on the move now and I really need to baby proof the house. She gets into everything. As long as it isn't a toy she LOVES to play with it! Figures!
She is doing so many fun things! I don't know if I can list them all. I will try to list the more exciting ones!
~She finally has naps figured out! I can put her down and she cries for about 2 seconds before going to sleep. And she no longer cries at night!
~Did I mention she is crawling?! haha
~ She absolutely LOVES her food!
~She has become a pro at holding her bottle. When I walk into the room with her bottle she will stop what she is doing and lay on her back on the floor and just wait for me to hand it to her! So cute!
~Addy loves to just sit and watch the kids at work. She is fascinated by all that they do!
~She still loves to give me kisses and hugs and this I love!
1 comment:
I can't believe how dang cute your daughter is! :) I love this video. I can't believe she is already crawling!! Crazy.
Post a Comment