Tyler's grandma has been dipping chocolates for over 50 years! This weekend his mom and sister came into town to spend a weekend up to their elbows in chocolate! It's nice for us that Grandma Oldroyd and Aunt Jan live close, so we were able to join in the fun. We had blast! I learned how to dip and think I am getting better at it! It was Tess' first time as well. Someone has to carry on the tradition!
We made sooo many chocolates! I will try to list them... but am sure I will forget something.
~Chocolate covered caramels
~Chocolate covered gummi bears
~Mint Patties (kind of like Yorks)
~Almond Rocha
~Chocolate covered cherries
~Peanut butter balls... kind of like Reeses (my fav.)
~Peanut Brittle
~Cashew Clusters
5 comments:
Thanks for not putting any pictures of Jan and me and our "beautiful" hair. Too much to do to look gorgeous!
OK, I just put my glasses on and you DID put pictures of me with my nasty hair on your blog...lovely!
mmm...sounds delish! You should teach all of us!
Looks like fun! There is one picture where your face is classic! you look like your concentrating so hard! I can't wait to see you soon!! If you come to Utah for thanksgiving I really hope you call us!!!!
I love making Christmas candy! Nothing better than getting together with the girls in the family to make candy. I think it is great that you want to carry on the tradition. I am sure Susie loves you for that.
Post a Comment