Monday, October 19, 2009

Over the 100th Percentile!

Addelyn had her 4 month doctor appointment on Friday. She is a healthy little girl! Addy did pretty well with her shots. She absolutely loved the oral one and quickly made friends with the nurse. With the first shot came evil eyes directed towards the nurse, and with the second a mad scream! As soon as I picked her up she was fine. I don't think she liked the idea of the nurse giving her something good to eat and then pricking her. Poor thing. Here are the little girl's stats:

Weight: 16 lbs 90th percentile
Height: 26 3/4 inches over 100th percentile
Head: 42 cm 75th percentile














Conked out after her doctor appointment.
She sure is growing up so fast! Some of her favorites are:

talking to herself
blowing raspberries
sticking her tounge out
talking to her toys
arching her back
grabbing for faces (and Daddy's glasses)
putting everything in her mouth
she loves to smile for people and show off















3 comments:

Anonymous said...

She looks chunky enough to compete with Alexa in that first pic of her sleeping! haha I love it. Such cute babies we get to play with! Lucky me. :)

daniellejackson said...

I love baby noises!! So cute!

Megan said...

She's adorable Tara! I can't get over that hair.