
I can't believe that Addy is now 2 months old, as of yesterday! The time has gone SO extremely fast. It seems to go 5 times as fast now that I am not pregnant and have a new baby. I love being able to stay home with Addelyn. She is so fun to watch and talk to. Addy has grown and learned so much in these past two months. She is good at holding her head up, using her leg muscles to stand on my lap, smiling, kicking her legs, and talking. Her favorite thing is definitely still sleeping! She is actually starting to really like her swing! She will stay in it longer than just a 1/2 hour now. On Saturday she was awake maybe a total of 2 hours in 24 hours time. Silly girl! Addy has also started sleeping longer at night!! The past two nights she has slept for 7 1/2 hours or more. I am so glad. I just hope it's not a phase and she decides to keep it up.
Here are a few videos that I took the other night of her being oh so cute! I am so excited for our families to see her in these next couple of weeks!
Some mornings Tyler gets Addy up while he is getting ready for school so I can sleep a little bit longer. I love that he does this! A lot of times she will smile and talk to him like she does in this video. When he brings her to me, so he can leave for school, he has the hardest time leaving his little girl! It is pretty cute how he says he just wants to stay home with her! He is such a good daddy and his little girl loves him so much!
No comments:
Post a Comment