Weight: 8 lbs 8 oz 65th percentile
Height: 21* in 75th percentile
Head: 14.4 in 60th percentile
*When she was born they measured her at 21 1/2 inches long. I told her pediatrician this and so she measured her again to be sure that she hadn't messed up. She was right... 21 inches. So, the nurse at the hospital didn't measure quite right. Oh well.
I can tell Addy is getting chubbier. It's pretty cute. She's not super skinny anymore like when she was born. I love holding her while she's sleeping. She is such a great cuddler! We sure love our little girl!
4 comments:
That's crazy they had measured her wrong! Glad she's so healthy and happy!
She is such a cute little girl! Its so fun to have her in our little group. : )
Bring her tonight to book club so I can see her one last time before our vacation! A week and a half from now she will be so different.
I am definitely bringing her to book club! It's only been 2 weeks and I feel like she's so different already!
Post a Comment