Thursday, January 22, 2009

Our Little Peanut is a....

Monkey! hahaha Just kidding. We are so excited to be having a little girl! She was moving around so much during the ultrasound! It took the ultrasound technician an hour to get a view of her bum to let us know what the gender is because she was moving so much! We felt all along that it was going to be a little girl, so no surprises there! I am so excited to dress her up in cute little pink dresses! As far as names... pretty sure it's going to be Addelyn Nicole! I have loved that name ever since I was younger and Tyler approves (said it's ok). We'll see when she's born though. We are still "keeping our options open".

P.S.
On Saturday I will be 20 weeks! Which is half-way through my pregnancy! So crazy!

In addition... here are some pictures from our ultrasound! They aren't as good as the first set because she was being and stinker and would not hold still!









Her fingers! Nice and long!











Her big head (takes after her daddy :)











This is a front view of her face. You can see one eye really well and the other one just kind of. I think it's kind of a weird picture...

6 comments:

Stevenson and Marissa's Blog said...

hey! Congratulations!!! I'm so glad that we are going to have some girls around to even out all the boys! I can't wait!

Lizzy said...

Congratulations Tara! I am so excited for you!

Ty and Meg said...

I agree with Marissa! More girls is always good. :)

acandiedapple said...

Congrats! That is so exciting! I'm sure she'll be the cutest little girl!

Heather said...

Congrats you guys!

Kris and MaLanie said...

Hey! I'm excited that you guys are having a girl. Congrats! That's cool that we go to the same doctor's office. My doctor is Dr. Trina Brodsky. Who's yours?