Monday, November 10, 2008

Big News!

I think we have waited long enough to announce our big news! We are pregnant! We are so excited for this little baby! I am ready for it to be born now, but we will have to wait until the end of May. I have had some pretty bad morning sickness (but it's all day long and worst at night). I am hoping that it will subside in a couple weeks when my first trimester is over! Tyler and I both have a hunch that it is a girl, but we won't find that out for a while longer. Tyler has been great at doing pretty much everything around the house on top of his school work because of how I have been feeling. I'm so glad he's amazing and willing to do all of it!

5 comments:

Emily said...

Wow! Congratulations!

Heather said...

Congratulations, again! that's exciting!

Chris said...

Ah, how sweet. You two make me so proud. Congrats.

R and M said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!

That's so awesome!

(I'm also glad to here that you like Oregon :) )

Mary said...

Congrats!!! We are so excited for you! There is nothing like having a child!